atomic in ableton7: no responds to the gating, pitch and vel

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi and thanks for reading this.
this vst could change my life, i've been waiting for something like this since seq303 went outdated because it is a midi prog and not vst. This one surely delivers and blows the seq303 totally away offcourse...if only i could get a softsynth to respond to the gating, pitch and velocity settings...
i do have some experience with midi routing but after things not doing what i want i just strictly followed the instructions from this fine forum.
But still no success. when i press a midi key both atomic and the soft synth respond to it. but the data generated by atomic will not reach the softsynth. i tried with different synths. the midi arrow is lit and I armed both channels. also with both channels on 'monitor in' nothing.
i would really appreciate any thoughts on this, thanks so much...

iv0

the second midi drop down (post fx/pre fx) now Did have the Atomic option, and here come the notes! sorry to bother, i hope people with the same problem will benefit from my stupid overlooking (it seems that in earlier routings i did not have that option, really 8] ). there are some more unclearities but i will try to figure out myself and go to bed anticipating the fine things that can be done with this super sequencer!

ikaay wrote:the second midi drop down (post fx/pre fx) now Did have the Atomic option, and here come the notes! sorry to bother, i hope people with the same problem will benefit from my stupid overlooking (it seems that in earlier routings i did not have that option, really 8] ). there are some more unclearities but i will try to figure out myself and go to bed anticipating the fine things that can be done with this super sequencer!
Hi, and sorry no-one responded to your question, I've been swamped for a couple months now, and since Tim, the main inspiration here, recently died, I think it will take some time for
the ramifications of that tragic loss to become apparent. There are many talented and knowledgeable users of these fine AlgoMusic synths, but if they are like me, it just seems like this forum is sacred ground, to be observed, but not traversed. Maybe it should be kept intact, but have posts re-directed to a new forum opened for the future developements from the Algo authors. BorisK? Dr Ambient? What are your ideas/opinions?

Return to “AlgoMusic”