some questions about electrabass

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi
I'm actually trying this very nice instrument and have a some questions about it

1 from the help menu :
for seq
Volume of each step can be adjusted with the bottom grid. Clicking into Volume toggles modulation to filter cutoff for varied timbre effects. Selecting the down arrow at the bottom returns the tabed display upwards to a closed position.
Double click - gate on/off
I must be stupid, but I didn't find how to change the volume with the bottom grid , and I did'nt see the volume button , for toggle modulations to filter cutoff.

2 what are the key near the lfo in the lfo menu ?

thanks a lot for reading

damien

damstraversaz wrote:hi
I'm actually trying this very nice instrument and have a some questions about it

1 from the help menu :
for seq
Volume of each step can be adjusted with the bottom grid. Clicking into Volume toggles modulation to filter cutoff for varied timbre effects. Selecting the down arrow at the bottom returns the tabed display upwards to a closed position.
Double click - gate on/off
I must be stupid, but I didn't find how to change the volume with the bottom grid , and I did'nt see the volume button , for toggle modulations to filter cutoff.

2 what are the key near the lfo in the lfo menu ?

thanks a lot for reading

damien
Hi Damien,

1) We forgot to update the help for this particular topic in v1.2.
Sorry for that! To bring up the volume/cutoff dialog just click the key (third) button in Master Controls.
2) You mean those two tiny green arrows? They toggle between sync start and free run (for lfo 1 and lfo 2)

Hope that helps!

Dr Ambient
AlgoMusic support

it helps a lot ! thanks for the answer.

I have just another point , althought it's not related just to to electrabass...
I'm a very happy user of Atomic. ther quality of the synth module is very impressive.
actually it's possible to control lfo 1 deph and rate, sub osc out etc with midi but it's not possible for the step modulator. it could be a very nice addition to atomic to have the possibility to control the step level like lfo 1 and to, and to be able to control this with midi for automation.and it could be fantastic to have the possibility to control lfo level , sub out and step level with the modwheel ( key module)
It seems to be the same with electrabass, I must do some more test , but it seems to be not possible to control the seq parameters with midi

of course that's just a suggestion !

thanks again for the answer

:D

To the moderators of this forum:

I was impressed enough with the CM edition of AMB Electra Bass, and so I went to buy the full version a couple of days ago. It would have been successful, only if Share-It didn't come back with that "we can't transfer to a free e-mail account" junk on me. :?

I'm sorry if I sound like this is your fault, because it isn't. I would like to buy something from you. I confess that after your release of CZynthia, I became more interested in AMB Electra Bass because it could do FM and it has some editing options, while feeling limited with the CM edition.

Thank you! :)

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 25#3532325

Return to “AlgoMusic”