CZynthia finally released!

RELATED
PRODUCTS
CZynthia

Just checked the demo, very nice sounds. :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

I have tried the CZynthia demo. Like all the other instrument you did I really like it, I think it sound very good & warm. The presets are very good too & I like the included effects. There is something very special with your vst instruments, I feel that there's a lot of work that went into the making & a lot of love too. When I make a track I'm always coming back to the AlgoMusic ones.

good work!

SampleScience wrote:I have tried the CZynthia demo. Like all the other instrument you did I really like it, I think it sound very good & warm. The presets are very good too & I like the included effects. There is something very special with your vst instruments, I feel that there's a lot of work that went into the making & a lot of love too.
Thank you very much!

DrA :oops:

How many presets are included?
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

Integratron wrote:How many presets are included?
There must be close to 80? Check the demo to have an idea.

SampleScience wrote:
Integratron wrote:How many presets are included?
There must be close to 80? Check the demo to have an idea.
I thought I had read included over 400?
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

Why are the controls not controllable with the Midi CC's? If so, can I please get a list of the MIDI CC#s and what they correspond to? It would be really nice to tweak this thing over time in a mix.

Thanks.

Any chance for an Easter sale?

Return to “AlgoMusic”