M51 Galaxy: a preview

RELATED
PRODUCTS

well...I tried Karma Killer ( getting off topic) as well..not too bad, but you gotta tweak it. heres my post ( and patches) from the karma killer thread ( its a dooosy)

=============================

OK..as promised, I had an evening out last night working on some patches ( even took a break from my evenings star gazing Smile Not many ( 10) but I like 'em, and show a different flavour for KarmaKiller. You really NEED a delay on these sounds to bring them out. I just used the simple MDA delay when creating them. But they might sound fine just by themselves.

There are in FXP format

http://tamw.atari-users.net/KarmaKiller_TC_1.zip

About 7KB Smile

Since this thread was meant as a praise for KarmaKiller, here is my contribution.

Enjoy!

TC

===================================

Hi guys...

Just uploaded an update of the M51 preview on page 1.

As you can see there's a whole new set of unusual, but imo very interesting modulation options in the EG sections.
For example, modulating the DECAY rate of the AMP EG with the LFO or PULSAR creates all different kinds of new rythmic accents. Particular useful for SEQ patches. AM is now also possible: modulating the SUSTAIN level creates tremelo-like effects.

Also, some of you may have been wondering where the global section has gone. It's now behind the panel with pd synthesizer written on it. There's also a third page there with a virtual keyboard.

DrA

I'm really looking forward to this. Looks great!

DrAmbient wrote:Hi guys...

Just uploaded an update of the M51 preview on page 1.

DrA
So, could you say that M51 is an update of Phadiz mixed with some ideas from M42?

Also, any estimate on when M51 will be available? (just approximately-late October?)

Cheers

*bump*

YBaCuO wrote:*bump*
Thanks for the Bump :D 8)

WE are still working on it, but is coming along just fine. This is going to have lots of new far out features: more mod destinations, ect..so we will have an update soon.

TC

This is going to have lots of new far out features: more mod destinations, ect..so we will have an update soon.
Reminds me about the "should I upgrade my computer" debates: computers are getting cheaper and faster all the time - so if I just wait I'll get this super cheap super fast one ...

But anyways, thanks for the info, I'll just be quite happy flying my M42 for now ...

Return to “AlgoMusic”