M42 Nebula Version 1.1 released !

RELATED
PRODUCTS

AlgoMusic presents:
M42 Nebula VSTi version 1.1

The M42 Nebula has fastly become popular for it's spacey rhythmic sound.
Features include 2 separate synths with a myriad of modulation possibilities including a unique algorithmic arpeggio and pulsar . This is combined with a full effect section including warp distortion and tempo synced delays. The M42 Nebula comes loaded with 128 presets by noted sound designer Tim Conrardy as well as extra banks being developed.

M42 Nebula has now been updated to Version 1.1

New in this release:
1. Smaller, more compact GUI interface while still keeping all parameters
on one screen. (for Orion and FL Studio users)

2. Direct parameter selection. No more scrolling

3. Improved output on the Warp module.

4. Simple parametric EQ added.

5. New mod selections which include LFO and Pulsar to control envelope
Attack, decay, sustain and release times/ levels. This will enable multiple modulations.

6. User SoundFont Load support. (page is located in the system section)
Once a new SF2 is loaded, you can access the actual samples through
the SFO bank and wave select section in the usual manner.

7. New LFO ratios to enable slower rates for slow filter sweeps and pitch
effects.

The new version 1.1 is given a new ID number so version 1.0 .users can still use the original.

Demo version: The demo version can load and save presets. It is only disabled by a momentary beep.

This update is free to registered M42 Nebula version 1.0 users.
For new users the price is now $49.95 USD while remaining at 37 EUROS. The increase in USD was due to inflationary costs.

Enjoy this new update. We would like to thank the AlgoMusic forum members
at KvR for their invaluable suggestions.

For more information and the demo version download as well as our popular freeware plugins, visit our newly designed website
AlgoMusic http://www.algomusic.nl

outstanding ...

thanks tim , and doc ...

edit :
do we d/l the demo , and authorize it ... or what ?...

normal wrote:outstanding ...

thanks tim , and doc ...

edit :
do we d/l the demo , and authorize it ... or what ?...
sent ya a PM

BTW: I have also included a new 32 preset bank with this update which shows off the new mod stuff. This new version ROCKS!

EDIT: and I remembered the BCC this time ttoz :-) :oops:

TC

hehehe..cheers, thanks...

is there any point in keeping v1 around?

ttoz wrote:hehehe..cheers, thanks...

is there any point in keeping v1 around?
a good point! Its just that there are several user banks already for it, including my 128 extra bank that won't load in ver 1.1 :cry: Also Ugos, Mystahrs and ToTC's presets. Its an SE thing. Thats why we decided to have ver 1.1 with its own unique ID so you can have both.( why not??) But I really like the more compact design of M42 v1.1. I only miss the M42 space pic :cry: ...but we gotta move on.

Guess I should wait until you guys install and have a play, but would be interested what you guys think..especially those new mod things. very unusual destinations!

TIP: If you assign the LFO to S(ustain)its the same thing as cuttoff freq: so you can have the LFO control pitch and cuttoff at the same time on the same synth! WOW!

TC

can i have a pm as well like normal?

vurt wrote:can i have a pm as well like normal?
Youve been PMed :-o

TC

sorry for the confusion
im a hippy what can i say :oops:

fine, if i am gonna miss out on presets, i'll also keep 1.0 :-o

well done guys!
i really like the new gui changes and i just started checking out the new preset bank. very cool stuff! :)

-ugo

1.1 looks and sounds great!

Thank you Tim for the update :)

Can't wait to try out the new version - thanks for making it a free update. :)

The demo tunes you've put together for it (http://www.algomusic.nl/products_M42.html) are really cool as well Tim - especially Tri-star Nebula, very Hillage-esque, great stuff. 8)

Psyclapse wrote:
The demo tunes you've put together for it (http://www.algomusic.nl/products_M42.html) are really cool as well Tim - especially Tri-star Nebula, very Hillage-esque, great stuff. 8)

except hes spelt opium wrong :hihi:

PM for me too please!

Thanks,
Gwydi

vurt wrote: except hes spelt opium wrong :hihi:
Opuim is probably some new West Coast thing. We wont get it for another couple o' months... :wink:

Return to “AlgoMusic”