New FULL bank for M42 nebula

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Karmacomposer wrote:Tim,

As you know, I am creating "Spiral" for the M42 Nebula VERSION 2 - what is the way to make sure all users can use it? Is there a v1.1 converter to v2 or is it a true pain in the butt. Since I am just beginning the preset stage (the soundfont is done), what advice do you have for me? I really do not want to do everything twice and don't even have v1 loaded any more (I know they can co-exist). What is your advice?

Mike
OK..if you are doing your own soundfont, you do this

Inside the M42 data folder, ( where the SEP files are) create a folder with the name of your sound set. Then place your SF2 in there. Then when you start to create your FXB, save it in this folder next to the SF2. M42 will then be able to find the samples when you select a preset.

However you should use version 2 and not any of the previous versions of M42, as we are discountinuing support for the other versions.( officially)

Tim

Thank you Tim - you are really going to love this one!!!

Mike

Full bank (128-presets) of variations using the 'original' default sf2, which I did when Tim's M42-V2 was first released.

Mainly lots of slightly/subtly varied "rhythmic" and "seq" combination's, which are therefore easily 'mixed' live.

Just hold-down any key (middle C is good) for 30-seconds or so, to audition.

SDB-M42-V2-bank1

~S~

Return to “AlgoMusic”