TC_M42_Ambient Sound set now available

RELATED
PRODUCTS

original flipper wrote:HI

I finally got around to buying the ambient expansion to one of my favorite synths!

I am a bit confused about loading it - do I go to the 'system' button, press the dinky green button and then load the SF file or do I open FXB from the XT 'File' menu?

Flipper.
You make sure the FXB is in the TC_Ambient folder which is in the M42 sep folder. Then you use your host to load the FXB, and the sound font should load at the same time. It might take a little bit as its a fairly hefty sf2!! Read the installation readme that came with it. I tested this with vurt, so if HE can do it..so can you :-)

and thanks for getting the soundset!! I really think it brings M42 to a new level!It almost sounds like an absynth or atmoshere.

HI

I am having no luck at present - I just get a 'Can't load SF2 message!!

I have to manually load the SF - but then the SF does not change with the pre-set.

Flipper.

HI

All is well - the install put the ambient folder inside another ambient folder?!

Took it out - lost the folder and put the single folder back in ... hey presto!

It's funny how such silly thing's mash up the fun!

BTW - I use M42 nearly all the time: Absynth doesn't get used very much at all - NI should get you to do a few bank's ... methinks!

Flipper.

original flipper wrote:HI

All is well - the install put the ambient folder inside another ambient folder?!

Took it out - lost the folder and put the single folder back in ... hey presto!

It's funny how such silly thing's mash up the fun!

BTW - I use M42 nearly all the time: Absynth doesn't get used very much at all - NI should get you to do a few bank's ... methinks!

Flipper.

ahh...goood..glad it works now!!

and I did some ab patches. also will have some coming out soon.But yeah..m42 gets more use.

This is a full bank (128 presets) of an assortment of my attempts at (quasi) "bread-n-butter" PADS, and some rather generic 'sequences'.

Made with/for the M42_V2 Nebula using Tim's "TC_M42 Ambient.SF2."

SDB_M42-Amb-bank1

~S~

Thank you. The M42 is my favorite synth; I always need to patches to play with!

I think Tim would be pleased. He was generous to a fault and loved the M42 too!

Take care,
YBaCuO

thank you

8) :)

Another bank (128-presets) of ('1-finger') swelling-swirling-burbling experiments, with Tim's wonder-full ~ M42 Nebula.

Hope there is something useful/interesting.

Again, these were made with/for the M42_V2 using Tim's "TC_M42 Ambient.SF2."

The .fxb should be placed in the same folder as the SF2.

SDB_M42-TC-Amb-bank2

~ IN JOY ~

keep up the great work!

The weekend is coming too slow, but new M42 creations may cause it to get here early :)
Thanks for sharing these!

Return to “AlgoMusic”