Cameleon 5000 NOW WORKS!

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

WOIAHHHHAAA

Guess I am excited. Ever since Receptor came out, I wanted this plugin to work..and with the new update: IT DOES!!( via the unsupported method)

I NOW HAVE CAMELEON 5000 on my RECEPTOR !!

ok..deep breaths, deep breaths..wheres that bag?

But hopefully the Musers will come out with an official MRK file for us.

However..I think in order to use the presets in a Multipatch, you have to save it under it's own bank, like some of the other synths ( Absynth, WusikStation, ect)

but I am SOO glad it is now working..just had to let it OUT!!

YAAAAAAAHOOOOOO

Great! I bought it, and due to computer dramas, haven't used it yet - nice to hear it'll also work on Receptor!

:D
I've joined Lurkers Anonymous.

Wow. Just installed V1.6 on Receptor with ALL my add-on banks with no issues. Sounds fantastic. Funny, this one always seemed pretty hard on my CPU on the PC, but it's not so bad on Receptor. "Plays well with others". Thanks TC!

Hybernation wrote:Wow. Just installed V1.6 on Receptor with ALL my add-on banks with no issues. Sounds fantastic. Funny, this one always seemed pretty hard on my CPU on the PC, but it's not so bad on Receptor. "Plays well with others". Thanks TC!

yes..plays very well, and CPU is GREAT!! Nice to see all the addons in there too. Now we just need a C5I conversion program to FXP..I can ask Ben..you never know:-)

BTW: just curious..did you get TC Galaxy? Even though I made it ..its my fav bank :-) LOL ..I did lots of exerimenting with the camel on that one!

:party:

Ben [KVR] wrote::party:

yep...just made some five star salsa for it WOOOOHH :hyper:

Just tested some more..and it looks like YOU CAN save any of the presets within CA5000 in a Receptor Multi..so we are OK!! No need to convert banks and create custom ones..unless you want to!!

tconrardy wrote: BTW: just curious..did you get TC Galaxy? Even though I made it ..its my fav bank :-) LOL ..I did lots of exerimenting with the camel on that one!
I just bought it. Most excellent! Thanks, TC.

Hybernation wrote:
tconrardy wrote: BTW: just curious..did you get TC Galaxy? Even though I made it ..its my fav bank :-) LOL ..I did lots of exerimenting with the camel on that one!
I just bought it. Most excellent! Thanks, TC.

wowo..thankyou! Now I can bug ben for royalties LOL!

But found something else out.
I have so many XB folders, that they don't all show in the dropdown menu in C5000,( on receptor) so you can't access them. My solution was to combine a lot of them into one giant folder, and you can then access the sounds..er...instruments in C5000 speak . For example I took all the ones from Patch Arena, and put them in one folder.You can't have a subfolder, they all have to be in the one folder. But since most of them are catagorized ( PAD, LED, BAS, ect) its much easier to find patches.

hallo
can you please help me to be happy as you are ?
how did you install chameleon 5000 ? can somebody explain the correct way ? witch version do I have to use ?
please !

Hi,

where can i find the old TC Elementals Extra bank for Camel Audio Chameleon 5000 ?
There are many extra Banks like TC Blue Space and others but i lost all of this Add on user Banks.

Can somebody help me ?

Sorry to report that even before Muse went out of business, Camel Audio folded. I'm assuming the creator of Alchemy moved to Apple as Alchemy is now part of Logic.
You'll have to search many forums to get someone who has what you want to copy and send it to you.
Fish Out Of Water
Entune Productions

Yes,this soundbanks are very hard to find.

It is sad Tim Conrardy past away :(

Return to “Muse Research and Development”