Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
bjbaylon
KVRer

2 posts since 25 Oct, 2014

Postby bjbaylon; Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:50 am Re: USB instruments/controllers that don't need specific drivers

Fishoow wrote:
bjbaylon wrote:Currently I am using an M-Audio Oxigen 61 version 3 on my Receptor 2+ on system 2. At the same time I can use a Behringer 49 notes controller. I first boot with only the Oxigen conected and after plug the Behrnger. Same results with an Akai LPD8 and the Oxigen. I am about to try the 3 at the same time.

How'd it work?

It worked fine with the 3 controllers using the previuos booting sequence. Currently I am using this setup live with the oxigen on channel 1, the Behringer (UMX-490) on channel 2 and the Akai LPD8 on channel 10.
DAW_Wannabe
KVRer

15 posts since 7 Jun, 2006

Postby DAW_Wannabe; Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:36 pm Re: USB instruments/controllers that don't need specific drivers

Nektar Impact LX88 works great with my VIP out on the box.
partythug
KVRer

6 posts since 18 Apr, 2011

Postby partythug; Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:55 am Re: USB instruments/controllers that don't need specific drivers

Arturia Beatstep Pro works on my Rev. C with no problems.
Fishoow
KVRist

188 posts since 5 May, 2014, from New Mexico

Postby Fishoow; Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:19 am Re: USB instruments/controllers that don't need specific drivers

Awesome partythug. I was just about to try (again) to load in Analog Lab2. My miniLab works plenty fine but it would be great to get that whole V suite running.
Fish Out Of Water
Entune Productions
Accompanist, UNM Dance
Teacher, YMI Young Musician Initiative
Previous

Moderators: Meffy, gary@museresearch, farhan, Kevin@MuseResearch, Bryan@MuseResearch

Return to Muse Research and Development