Waves on Receptor

RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've noticed an increase in ads on this site by Waves.
I was just wondering if any of them run on Receptor.
I have a licensed bundle, that I just happen to keep them on the same ilok that stays with my Receptor 2 ~ I've never thought of trying to install them, because a few years ago it was common knowledge that they didn't run on Receptor.
Has anything changed?
Last edited by JayVee on Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JV

I am also very interested in knowing the status of Waves plugins for supported or unsupported use!

It's been over a year since my previous post on this.
Is it only the 2 of us that are seriously interested in running our WAVES plug-ins on Receptor?
JV

Hey Guys,

Waves is an amazing set of plugins that we are excited to get working on the Recpetor. We have found some bugs that do not allow us to release it yet. With the help of the developers we are marching forward and hope to have it release soon.

Thanks,
Gary
Muse QA and Support

That's Great News!
JV

Hello again.

So, I keep seeing Waves releases & updates on the KVR newsletter...

Where are things at in regard to getting them on Receptor?
JV

Gary?
JV

Please ~ what's the time-line for Waves on Receptor?
JV

JayVee wrote:Please ~ what's the time-line for Waves on Receptor?
Now that NAMM is done...
JV

Please ~ what's the time-line for Waves on Receptor?
JV

Okay ~ so I got a little impatient, and contacted Waves (again)

"Hello and thank you for your email and interest.

Although not officially certified by Waves we believe Receptor have qualified several Waves products for use on their system. Please contact Receptor for details.

If you have any other questions or problems please feel free to contact us direct.

Best regards,

Waves Sales Team
865-909-9200 extension 2
www.waves.com"

Is anyone using Waves on their Receptor?
I don't see how they could, with out proper authorizations...

Do tell!
JV

Any chance that anyone else is interested in using Waves on Receptor?
JV

Absolutely! I would love to use the L2 as my master limiter. Let's keep up the buzz.

Wow... interesting response from Waves. Truth is that we did get it working on the latest OS of Receptor, but we've only tried it on the VIP / TRIO / QU4TTRO. Our requests for licenses to do testing were denied, so its kinda been on hold. Its kind of a long and involved story... probably several beers long, at least.

I'm pleased to hear of the interest from you guys, I'll ask again and see if we can't get this show on the road.

Bryan

Is the issue only with the authorization then?

Return to “Muse Research and Development”