True Keys Pianos and Neo Soul Keys

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
I would like to install True Keys Piano American and Neo Soul Keys. Both run with UVI engine.
Is it possible to install them in my Receptor 2?
Any Help?

robipiano

Up

Hi Rob,

Which OS version are you running?

In 2.0.1, Muse has the UVI workstation running. I have (iLok) authed UVI extension packs (like the string machine lib), and run them on the UVI workstation on my Receptor 2. I can't speak specifically about the 2 libs you are describing, but I can't see anything that would prevent them from running.

One thing - many libraries take advantage of scripting, that can tax the CPU on receptor. I've seen this with one of the UVI libs (the Vintage Synth one with the K250, Synergy, ....).

Hope this helps,
Kevin L

Thanks Kevin for your help.
I own a Receptor 2 running OS 1.9.
I was hoping to find someone from Muse support that already tested this library.
VI Labs has recently presented at NAMM another incredible sampled piano "Ravenscroft piano" and I don't understand this silence from Muse about this libraries.
Also VI Labs told me that should be possible but I never find anyone who explain how.
May be your suggest could works but it's too expensive for me to try.
Thanks.
Robi

I've recently asked about VI Labs Ravenscroft compatibility with Receptor Trio. This is what VI Labs wrote me at first:
We do plan to have Receptor compatibility with all our products. We should be able to make an announcement here fairly soon. We spoke with them at NAMM and they expressed interest in getting our products on the platform.
This is what Muse Research answered:
We tried the new VI Labs products, and unforunately they have recently encrypted their pianos when an INCOMPATIBLE copy protection scheme.

We have spoken to them about the issue, and they have stated that the might consider re-encrypting with teh older, compatible scheme.
Then I asked again at VI Labs. The answer was a bit different:
We’re currently talking to them and hope to make this functionality available. I don’t believe the Ravenscroft will work with the Receptor for a while, but our other pianos should be able to be compatible. We’ll try to get those available in the next month or two.

Return to “Muse Research and Development”