Can't Install Komplete 9 to Receptor 2+ Pro

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
I have a Receptor 2+ Pro that I bought about 5 years ago (it came with Komplete 5). I live in the Bay Area and brought the Receptor to Muse Research to have some repairs done. They upgraded my OS to 2.0.20120208 and cloned Komplete 8 to my drive. I didn't activate the Komplete 8 license before Komplete 9 came out. I recently purchased the Komplete 9 upgrade and received the 12 discs. I dragged all of the pkgs from the installation discs to the "Drop Installers Here" folder on my Receptor, along with the komplete9-run-install-2.3-1.noarch.rpm file.

The installer ran and I got the message 'This product requires at least Windows 7. Setup cannot continue.' (screenshot attached). Now there are loads of Komplete .exes in my 'Failed' folder. What is going wrong? How can I install Komplete 9?

Thank you!!!

P.S. I contacted Muse Support and they asked if I can switch to Rack Mode. When I do it asks me for an Activation Code. I'm not sure if this is for 2.0.20120208 and if so, why wasn't it already activated when it was upgraded on my Receptor?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Check out this knowledge base article: http://www.plugorama.com/kb.php?id=495
I installed my komplete 9 with no issues following this tutorial.

I have no idea how I did it but after several attempts I successfully activated Komplete 9 Ultimate in my qu4ttro which has the new os.....moon

Return to “Muse Research and Development”