2.0.1 Fixer File for Mixer Mode

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi gang

It has come to our attention that we haven't done a very good job notifying customers that there is a fixer file that you should install after upgrading to V2.0.1 software if you intend to continue to use Mixer mode. There is a detailed FAQ about it located here:

http://www.plugorama.com/kb.php?id=502

Installing the fixer takes just a minute and will address a couple of issues that have come up with V2.0.1 only when using Mixer mode. Thanks Fedde for bringing it to our attention that we hadn't made much noise about this on our forum.

And while your at it, be sure to turn Multi-processor mode inside Kontakt OFF, and also make sure you've backed up your patches. In fact, V2.0.1 software lets you back up your ENTIRE DRIVE, and with low cost 1TB drives on sale every Sunday from Staples, there really is no excuse for not making a backup drive. Its bootable, which means you can always have a spare drive ready to go should you inadvertently put your Receptor on that massive subwoofer and leave it for a few days.

Forgive me for sounding like your mother in this post... And go clean your room.

Bryan

I finally got around to installing this fix.

NB: I could not get Software Manager to install it. I had to do it in rack mode.

It has been a very long time (apparently nearly a year, since my version is 2.01.20130911) since my Receptor has detected a software update. Has there really been no updates since then?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

If you are running a Receptor 2, then the 911 release is the latest.

The fixer addresses any bugs we have discovered in the release so you should be good to go!

Bryan

Return to “Muse Research and Development”