Minimonsta cross-grade

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Some time ago I bought a Minimonsta licence via Plugorama for my Receptor, authorising the pre-installed plugin on the Receptor via iLok. However I'd now like to use Minimonsta on my PC instead. It seems the standard PC Minimonsta does not use iLok but a serial/authorisation code. Furthermore, I can't find a way to download Minimonsta for the PC, without actually buying another copy.

Is there any way to use my already purchased Minimonsta on a PC ? I notice you can cross-grade from the PC version to the Receptor version, for a small fee, but I can't find any reference to cross-grading in the other direction. I've e-mailed GForce about this, but have had no reply.

Anyone got any ideas?

Neil
Kurzweil PC3x, Muse Receptor, Nord G2 Modular, Mellotron M400, Nord Electro, Korg Triton, Yamaha Motif Rack ES, Roland D50, Korg Prophecy, Korg MS10, Logan String Synth

Contact G-FORCE, they are pretty good about doing cross-grades, side-grades, and reverse cross-grades. I don't know how they are at the triple-axle double-toe loop, but the Winter Olympics are done now so it probably doesn't matter...

Bryan

I contacted G-Force, some weeks ago, but got no response. Maybe they figured the Winter Olympics were done, so it wasn't important. I'll try again... :/

Cheers Bryan!
Kurzweil PC3x, Muse Receptor, Nord G2 Modular, Mellotron M400, Nord Electro, Korg Triton, Yamaha Motif Rack ES, Roland D50, Korg Prophecy, Korg MS10, Logan String Synth

They obviously don't know that you are good friends with the American and Canadian judges, or they would have jumped through hoops and done a double-sowkow to take care of you...

B

Indeed, that may be the case! I've never known a plugin company to jump through hoops. But conversely I'm very familiar with having to perform blindfolded multiple double-piked three-legged reverse two and a half somersault flips to get plugin authentications to work!

In the meantime I've become rather enamoured with OP-X Pro-II, and might use that instead of Minimonsta for my leady sounds, if they're not interested in keeping their paying customers happy...

Neil

Just a little note to say I got a very helpful e-mail from GForce today, and the guys there have sorted out my cross-grade, no problem!!! It seems my e-mail about it to their sales e-mail address might have got lost in the spam....wonder how many potential sales have gone the same way?!

Thanks very much for your help Bryan!! :)

<celebratory back flip>

Neil

Return to “Muse Research and Development”