Receptor Remote Control Crashing on Windows 8.1

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Receptor Remote Control still doesn't detect my receptor. So, trying to manually type the Receptor name into the box causes the Remote Control application to crash. Yes, i've tried compatibility mode settings in Windows and it did not help.

Why has Muse STILL not updated this program for MODERN operating systems?? What the hell are users of the NEW Receptors using? Old PCs with Win XP??
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Receptor Remote Control will automatically populate the list with any Receptors it can see on the network. Make sure your Receptor is properly connected to the internet via an AUTO connection to your router/modem or a Crossover connection directly to your computer.

Typing in the name of the Receptor will not work and apparently will crash the application if it does not exist on your network.

The solution turned out to be unplugging the Receptor. As in, electrically. Then plugging in and powering up again. Any idea why?

Could you maybe change the control on the Muse Receptor Remote program so that the Receptor name field isn't editable? Is there a reason for it to be? The act of editing that field is what's causing the crash, not adding an invalid name/address.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Return to “Muse Research and Development”