Installing Swam sample modeling horns

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm having problems installing/playing my Swam sampling Alto sax on my Receptor VIP. I seem to have successfully loaded it on my Receptor VIP by first dropping the files into a folder I created for my horns within the "VST Plugin" folder of my receptor. I then opened up my "software manager" that's located on the Receptor's GUI. I clicked on "search for new vst plugins" and it successfully loaded the alto sax. I put the horn on the rack and opened the Swam GUI, but I got no sound playing off my keyboard controller. I was actually able to play the Alto sax right from the Swam GUI by clicking my mouse over the keyboard on the Swam GUI. Can someone help me out on this. Thank you

Well it turns out that all I needed to do was to connect an expression pedal to get it working. The manual never said that connecting a expression pedal was absolutely necessary to get it working via a midi keyboard. Once you connect the expression pedal, all you have to do is move the pedal and it starts working. All I have to do now is get the TEControl breath biter controller and I'm set.

Return to “Muse Research and Development”