True keys compatibility with Receptor VIP

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm seriously thinking about purchasing VI labs True keys, but before I do, I'd like to know if it compatible with my Receptor VIP.

Thanks Nick - Ivory II is on my list of choices.

Nick I just realize that you stated "That being said True Pianos will not work with the Receptor". My question was in regards to "True Keys" and not "True Piano".

musicmanstan wrote:Nick I just realize that you stated "That being said True Pianos will not work with the Receptor". My question was in regards to "True Keys" and not "True Piano".
http://www.vilabsaudio.com/truekeyspianos

This is the product in my response that I am talking about which I'm guessing is the one you were looking at. 'True Keys: Pianos', I left out one word.

Thank you, just wanted to be sure.

Nick at Muse wrote: That being said True Pianos will not work with the Receptor.

-Nick
I must the be that bumble bee that does not know it can't fly, so I fly anyway. I have True Pianos on my Receptor and it works GREAT!! Seriously, I'm not kidding.

Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa.

True Keys Pianos works great on Receptor. Our bad.

Bryan

Quick question; does that apply to ALL True Keys pianos..?

The last time I checked, True Keys Pianos, the main version, was running fine. I haven't tried the individual ones, but I would assume they work as well…

Bryan

Return to “Muse Research and Development”