EP-3 no longer recognizes ilok after 2.01 update

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys,

My issue is exactly the subject line. I went through a headache updating to 2.01 bc my receptors motherboard apparently doesn't work with 500gb hard drives... after almost a month of testing this was the culprit... NOW

I'm reauthorizing plugins, and lounge lizard ep3 and psp mix saturator don't recognize my ilok licenses.... I used to plug in the ilok. Boom, they let me use then now... 2.01 says inactive. I went ahead and put them in demo... but I'm pretty sure I only have like 20 days left to figure this out.

Any ideas out there?
Just play....
……………………………………………………………
RD-700sx, Montage 7, Hammond Xk-3c, Receptor Quattro, Lenovo 720-13, SS v.3, Rokit 6, Neo Vent 2, Komplete, SampleTank, etc, etc, etc

Hello,

The plugins which require an iLok will generally say "Demo" until you first place them on your Rack. Once you have loaded and confirmed that you want to start the trial period it should recognize the iLok and the date/time should disappear.

-Nick

Yes!!!

Actually, I accidentally did that, lol. But now I have confirmation that it will stick, woo!
Just play....
……………………………………………………………
RD-700sx, Montage 7, Hammond Xk-3c, Receptor Quattro, Lenovo 720-13, SS v.3, Rokit 6, Neo Vent 2, Komplete, SampleTank, etc, etc, etc

Return to “Muse Research and Development”