Getting Garritan Jabb3 Inatruments onto Receptor 2+

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone,
After reading about how to get Garritan Jazz and Big Band 3 to authorize and operate on the Receptor I purchased a copy for my 2+. I went through the usual installation process and at the instrument installation it said it could not find compressed instruments in the Drop installers here folder. There is a folder of instrument samples on the host computer to which I downloaded the program but there is no instruction as to what to do with folder or where to put it. I fooled around with a couple of possibilities and then deleted and uninstalled all of the Garritan stuff and tried a reinstall with the same result. What might I be missing? :?: :help:

once again persevering to install Garritan on my 2+ I found that installing from the rack side was no more effective though interestingly educational. I dropped the entire extracted folder into the drop installer here section and started the install process. Things were definitely different than installing through the old interface as more things seemed to work until it got to the point of installing the samples. On the reck side it at least found the samples which it did not do on the mixer side. then the installer identified all of the samples and proceeded to dump them back into their original location and give me a fail on installing them. Sure enough the Aria player opens up and cannot find any of the samples. Apparently this is not going to happen. I decided to install a mac version on my iMac and everything worked but I was not particularly happy with the Aria player or the sounds or at least what could be done with the sounds compared to my expectations so I guess it is an item that will not make its way on either of my receptors. Thanks everyone for viewing this. :tu:

Return to “Muse Research and Development”