iZotope Stutter Edit and IRIS2

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Has anybody worked with iZotope to get these running on a receptor 2 v2.01? I can't even get Iris to validate--The authorizer crashes.

Stutter Edit installed and validated but the authorizer didn't work so it is in demo mode (even though it docked me one install from my iZotope account). Stutter Edit submenus appear blank (font issue?). Also, it seems to be unresponsive to midi, which is, of course, kind of the point of stutter edit.

iZotope Stutter edit will not work on a Receptor due to its setup. There is no way to route audio to the MIDI effect in order for it to work properly. Sorry! Other iZotope products that do not require this special setup procedure will hopefully soon be available. As you've encountered authorization is the main issue here. I would encourage you to contact iZotope and show them your interest in having their products on Receptor. We have an open conversation with them and they have been very kind in assisting us, more customers contacting them about this issue may make it more of a priority for them. I would also contact them simply to have the used authorization restored.

Best,
Nick

Thanks for the info, Nick. I'll contact iZotope and give them a little nudge. They are really cool creative geniuses over there and typically don't shy away from a challenge.

Return to “Muse Research and Development”