Receptor 2 stuck on Start up screen

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have read various posts about users not being able to get their Receptors to boot up - I am experiencing a similar problem and wondered if anyone could help me overcome it.

I have a Receptor 2, which I have not used for a few days, although I have not added any new hardware or peripherals to it since it was last used. I do, however, have a monitor attached to it.

Normally when I switch on the power button, I see a screen with a picture of a Receptor 1, and a bar at the bottom, which fills up with a blue colour from left to right, as the Receptor begins to start up. However, after switching it on and off a few times, it is frozen.

I have the picture of the Receptor on my monitor, and above the bar it says "Starting Receptor", but nothing then happens. The bar is about 1/4 full with the blue colour but the rest of the bar does not fill up, and it is stuck in "Starting Receptor" mode.

I have disconnected the monitor, mouse and keyboard that were also attached, as well as midi and audio cables and an Ilok key and tried again, but no joy. When doing this, the display screen on the Receptor itself becomes stuck, with no movement and no progression to eventual start up.

Has anyone else experienced this problem and if so, how did you resolve it ?

With the demise of Muse support I am concerned that I have an issue that cannot be fixed and the Receptor is therefore non usable.

Thanks for your help

Peter

I've had a similar problem,
be patient, let the receptor half an hour trying to boot, this solved the problem for me.
Hope it helps

Sylvain

Thanks Sylvain - that's what I did ! Problem solved !

Great, glad to help, thanks to this forum

Merci Sylvain.
Was yankin n pushin under the hood and all that was needed was some patience.
Gatineau Paul.
Paul

Return to “Muse Research and Development”