Korg Legacy synth plugins on receptor. Anyone else try them???

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,
My question today is, Has anyone loaded the Korg Legacy Series software synths into a receptor and if so did you have any issues? Particularly the M1. The reason being is I got it to load on to my 2+ and it validates and loads into a slot either on the rack or mixer side and plays, but... trying to load additional data into its user banks does not seem to work. I do the load all data and go out to where that data file is and it is not visible though looking at the file in the receptor drive shows it there as big as life. If I try to do anything else the receptor crashes and reboots. Any suggestions? It's not a huge deal but they are sounds I could certainly use for my EWI to save on CPU compared to some or things that are real hogs on the processor. If anyone has any ifo on a solution I would appreciate it. Thanks,
Dan Mackey :help:

I installed an old demo of the M1 and it loaded and played, but the GUI was mostly unreadable. Font or window size incompatibility I guess. I moved on. May you have better luck.

No luck here. Korg uses an incompatible graphics library I believe.

Thre GUI and its wonky graphics are not the real issue for me. the buttons work and take where they are supposed to go. My real issue is loading User card data from outside sources ans the .all files do not show up though I can see them when I look at the drive.

I was able to install them, but they where very unstable and cpu usage went to the roof. The GUI didn't show either. So I will just use them on my Mac instead.

Return to “Muse Research and Development”