Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
Fishoow
KVRist

204 posts since 5 May, 2014, from New Mexico

Postby Fishoow; Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:57 am Anyone have an integrated Komplete Kontrol?

Just checking how the Komplete Kontrol S series works with Receptor. I believe either the VIP or 2+ has a MIDI 5-pin out which would indicate that it actually sends MIDI.
I was told by tech support (back in the day) that T3io and Q4tro don't send MIDI though they may have meant MIDI clock. Because of this I am skeptical that the NI KK would work properly with a Receptor.

Anyone?
Fish Out Of Water
Entune Productions
andym63
KVRist

142 posts since 20 Feb, 2013

Postby andym63; Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:17 am Re: Anyone have an integrated Komplete Kontrol?

Hi Fishhoow
Midi outs on all receptors don't send anything except power.(I use mine to power a merger).
Regards Andy.
Fishoow
KVRist

204 posts since 5 May, 2014, from New Mexico

Postby Fishoow; Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:56 am Re: Anyone have an integrated Komplete Kontrol?

Thank you Andy, a year later. I realize that I may have made assumptions about how the Kontrol works. I assumed that the way it received data back from the software was via MIDI. Since the device communicates through USB and not 5– pin DIN perhaps there is another way it communicates. Has anyone used a Komplete Kontrol and had positive results?

Thank you
Fish Out Of Water
Entune Productions

Moderators: Meffy, Kevin@MuseResearch, Bryan@MuseResearch, gary@museresearch, farhan

Return to Muse Research and Development