VST sub-host that works in Receptor

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello all,

Here I am once again needing something that doesn’t seem attainable.
I was ready to set up a preset where my vocal needs a channel strip like Trackplug-*check*. During the chorus of the song, however, I would like to add some chorus to my voice. In the past I have been using one of the mix effect sends. Now, I am resolving to use one of the inserts for a limiter and the other for some overall reverb. This will smooth out my entire live sound. Another thing I have done is have two racks use my microphone input and one of them has the effect (chorus in this case). This is how I run my guitar sound. Obviously, however, I get one proper sounding vocal and the other is not EQ’ed before it runs through the effect. The result sounds more like an acceptable work-around rather than a proper deliverable sound.

So, the question again is how any of you have worked out this issue in the latest Rack software edition of Receptor Qu4ttro, Tr3o, and 2+? Is there a sub host such as HOFA, Bidule, or an NI product that works in a Receptor Rack channel?
Fish Out Of Water
Entune Productions

I use guitar rig for this sort of thing. The built in processors are workable, though not always great. YOu can run Traktor plugins within guitar rig that are less "guitaristic"

Return to “Muse Research and Development”