10 years anniversary of ZynAddSubFX

Official support for: zynaddsubfx.sourceforge.net
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi.
In 25 September 2002 I released the first version of ZynAddSubFX. Now, I am glad that, after 10 years ZynAddSubFX (with its forks and other software based on it) is used by many people. For me it was one of the greatest accomplishments in my life.
I want to thank to the whole ZynAddSubFX community for help. Thanks to all other developers, contributors and users.
I hope that the next decade will bring more joy to anybody involved in developing or in using ZynAddSubFX.
Thanks.
Paul

Happy Anniversary ZynAddSubFX! :party:

To this day I know of no other synth that can match the lushness of the Zyn's PadSynth. It really is remarkable. :love:

(talking of accomplishments, I'm pretty sure they use Paulstretch in the new "Dredd" movie for the Slo-Mo sequences?)

Paul,
thanks for making this great synth !! :)

Thank you for this masterpiece! :love:

Indeed it's been a marvelous journey. You've provided the essential tool for us to express our creative ideas.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Happy Anniversary! Thanks Paul, for starting this.

10 years! And it is still going strong. Thanks much for developing this. I probably have logged a few hundred hours with ZynAddSubFX.

10 years damn that went too fast, Thank you for the gem you created and to all that help to keep it alive.

Joe

While the code may drive me nuts from time to time, I am still very happy that it was written down in the first place. May zyn have another good 10 years.
One of the developers on the ZynAddSubFX open source synth
The author of the Zyn-Fusion UI for ZynAddSubFX

:borg: ]
Last edited by ontol on Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Is it really that 'old'? Anyway, my favorite free synth and the one I use the most (is in most projects) of all my (too many) synths, including commercial ones.

So grats with the anniversary, the synth is an amazing feat! And have a beer on me (check your donationbox).

This may be the ultimate Desert Island Synthesizer. The imagination is
always rewarded, when put to the happy task of playing! :)
Could you talk to your boss about getting 30 hour days for us? :wink:

Thanks for making the synth that got me into synthesis (6 years ago)!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Is there not a Mac version?

aMUSEd wrote:Is there not a Mac version?
As far as I know, there isn't. The problem is finding devs who are familiar with the platform, have an interest in music, and have the free time :(
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Return to “ZynAddSubFX”