Zyn is very great synth but...

Official support for: zynaddsubfx.sourceforge.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Zynaddsubfx is a very powerful synth but (for my opinion) lack of an arpeggiator, a step sequencer, user lfos, user envelopes, and a big modulation matrix for modulate any parameter of the synth, not only filter and amplitude, but also each parameter you can find in any sub page of a patch. Imagine to modulate the basic parameter that compose the oscillators.... wow!!!
Thanks for this wonderful synth!

arpeggiators, and step sequencers are definitely out of scope.
Custom envelopes already exist, though they are somewhat limited.
More flexible LFOs are a possible feature addition in the future.
There are no plans for an audio rate modulation matrix, as that is simply not practical for various sections of the synth, but all parameters will be exposed to some very low (some will only update on new notes in the foreseeable future) rate automation in the version after next.
One of the developers on the ZynAddSubFX open source synth
The author of the Zyn-Fusion UI for ZynAddSubFX

I don't mean audio rate modulation, but I mean modulate all this parameter below (and more) with lfos, envelopes, step sequencer... in a modulation matrix like many synths have!
[attachment=0]screenshot04.png[/attachment]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Another thing is add a visual feedback of the value while you move a slider or knob, and add a tempo sync for deley effect!
Wonderful!

Return to “ZynAddSubFX”