record

Official support for: zynaddsubfx.sourceforge.net
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I got savi host working, and recording !
if you find a way to get it to run in my daw, I would greatly appreciate it.
I really just needed the advanced wave shaping abilities for shaping existing sounds, by overlaying created sounds on top of them--need lots of occilators.. cheaply.
peace hope love....and merry Christmas, happy new year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do appreciate all your time and effort trying to help me ! very,very,very, much,...thank you...
Your a blessing, friend...
Doc
youtwo620@gmail.com

docdavid wrote:my pro version will run in 32 or 64 bit mode, and I have my 32 bit & 64 bit version vst folders selected in my daws readable vst folders directory. the problem is the last time I tried to install it it wanted me to put the banks folder in there also, but I don't see how its going to read that in my vst folder in a separate folder. haha
it installed once before, and was read as a rewire app, but couldn't get it to load. haha
let me check......
This is very important information :)
The banks folder will not be read by Studio One, but by Zyn. I recommend you find another folder where to place your banks.

If it worked when you put it in the 32bit folder, then you just need to make your cfg file manually.

Please try this:

1. Put the .dll in the 32bit VST folder
2. Copy the zynaddsubfx.cfg file (from the install archive) to the 32bit VST folder (same folder as the dll)
3. Create a folder in C:\ZynAddSubFX\ and copy the banks folder there

If you do not want your banks to be in C:\ZynAddSubFX:
1. Open zynaddsubfx.cfg file with notepad;
2. replace the line:
<string name="bank_root">c:\ZynAddSubFX\banks</string>
with
<string name="bank_root">new path to banks folder</string>

See if that works.
== VDX == One Man can make a difference!
My music is on https://soundcloud.com/vdxi | Info | More Info

i dont really remember how i installed it the first time, but i only had the 32 bit version of the studio at that time.
i made the new folder, and copied the files to the locations you said, and no deal, won't work.
maybe they'll come out with a 64 bit version, later.
peace hope love, and thanks
Doc
you really sound like you know alot about this kind of stuff, and are really into the these types of apps. iv'e dug around a little,because of not having much money, so free stuff i look into. do you have any suggestions or apps you want to tell me about ? heres a few i ran into if they help you, you may already have or know of them.
Falasol timber.
verse perfect
spear
harmonic visualizer
sonic visualizer
e-synth--http://www.phon.ucl.ac.uk/resource/sfs/
spectrum lab
praat
gnu octive 4.0.0 --gotta know the math !
sndpeek
overtone analyzer
lab chirp
BFXR
viena
polyphone
muse score
denemo
dadisp student version
bituosity--guitar synth prog.
helm
blue cat audio free pack
waves free trueverb
tal vocoder
super collider
---i had lots more, but spent to much time analyzing..hahah
i really want a good AWG ( if you know of a free one, or something with lots of oscillators, let me know), but have had trouble finding a free one, but if you know the math, theres a good one in spectrum lab (three of them ).
peace hope love, merry christmas, and happy new year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doc

Hi Doc,

I grabbed a demo of the latest version of Studio One both 64bit and 32bit.
I installed them both, just for testing.

In the x64 version of Studio One, I could not load ZynAddSubFX.

In the 32bit (x86) version of Studio One, I was successful in loading the plugin, see the pictures:

I just set the location options here:

Do you have the 32bit version of Studio One installed?
If you want to use the 64bit version, you may need a Bridge program such as jBridge, but that is not free...
== VDX == One Man can make a difference!
My music is on https://soundcloud.com/vdxi | Info | More Info

HA !!! i never thought to install the 32 bit version also, when i installed it, it duplicated all my normal studio in 32 bit format and installed all my 32 bit vst"s, i didnt know i could run them both, to use different applications. That is so cool cause now i can use alot of other applications that would not run in my 64 bit studio. !!!!!!!!!
IT worked, thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im workin on what it can do, and how accurately you can fine tune the individual paramiters of the sound, in micro sculpting. any suggestions, advice ?
I really appreciate your time, and effort ! that was so cool of you !!!!!!!!!!
let me know if i can help ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!
send me an email, maybe we can chat sometime ! youtwo620@gmail.com
***did you get my last reply about the other applications, and were they of any use ?*** do you know of others ?
Merry christmas, and a happy new year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you have family enjoy your time with them !!!!!
peace hope love !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you...very very very, much !
Peace
Doc
p.s. hahahahahahahhahhaha IT WORKED...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Doc,
check your mail :)

I didn't get any mail from you yet...
youtwo620@gmail.com
peace hope love
doc
and my link to this pages current, most recent post got trashed while I was rushing..hhahah...
ping me back

well, I did send one. check your spam folder maybe?! :(
Maybe google thought it was spam, because there were a lot of links to VSTs inside :(

http://www.sengpielaudio.com/calculator ... encies.htm
the book said the author wanted info on band width values as freq increases,--this help ?

Return to “ZynAddSubFX”