resynch

Official support for: zynaddsubfx.sourceforge.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Seeing as I really like the way this program runs as a standalone and I really like the way cube runs as a standalone... Has anyone got any hints as to how to run them both as not quite standing alone? ...Like... together.

Maybe I could use ZynAddSubFX to tweak sounds made in Cube and viceversa or use it to tweak the sounds coming from Cube or viceversa or maybe I could synch one to the other and get them both running as one happy CubeZynAddSubFX family?

It's nice being able to devote all of one's processor power to just the running synth. I'm thinking the above mentioned combination just might really rock if I could get some interactivity going..

Hi.
Well... zynaddsubfx doesnt has audio inputs, it has only audio outputs, so you cannot output from cube or other to zynaddsubfx. I didn't used cube yet to try how it works. In fact I am not using windows at all . :hihi:

Paul

Cube's amazing... I think it runs under the VST server in linux. It does have audio ins... {At least it opens wave files.}

:} Maybe I should just wire my linux machine to my Windows machine? Use the S/PDIF maybe?

It's just that they both run so nice as standalones it seems a shame to confine them in a host. I guess giving their own machines makes them even "freer".

Return to “ZynAddSubFX”