Hello feline developer

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here Kitty Kitty!!

Couple of questions cat . First , any holiday promotions this december ?? ( subtle hint :-) )

Also , After reading the may '08 review in SOS , is it safe to assume you will be re-doing your manuals !! (ouch !) it's true that some of your stuff is a might detailed ( in a good way !)..... I think I could get more out of the anayisis pluggs and , To be honest , I'm not a full time pro but study this stuff with more than a passing interest , and, the dynamics plugg has some stuff that could use more detailed explaining ( part of the reason I've not purchased !). The web tuits are good , I admit , But since you obviously never sleep ( quite prolofic!) I think a manual that leans more twoards the " prosumer " like the mastering guide from Izotope ozone , which has a lot of examples and details would be great!!!

So any way , put all your stuff on sale for X-mas( ya , I'm poor and cheap so what are ya gonna do ???) and keep up the good work . :D

contrary wrote:Here Kitty Kitty!!
Couple of questions cat . First , any holiday promotions this december ?? ( subtle hint :-) )
This is probable (subtle hint :) )!
Also , After reading the may '08 review in SOS , is it safe to assume you will be re-doing your manuals !! (ouch !) it's true that some of your stuff is a might detailed ( in a good way !)..... I think I could get more out of the anayisis pluggs and , To be honest , I'm not a full time pro but study this stuff with more than a passing interest , and, the dynamics plugg has some stuff that could use more detailed explaining ( part of the reason I've not purchased !). The web tuits are good , I admit , But since you obviously never sleep ( quite prolofic!) I think a manual that leans more twoards the " prosumer " like the mastering guide from Izotope ozone , which has a lot of examples and details would be great!!!
Yes indeed we have had a few remarks and as we told the SOS team we intend to add more info in our documentation or our website. We have been focused on releasing the Mac versions lately, but this is something we really want to push a step forward. As a first step we already teamed with Streamworks Audio and they are working on great video tutorials for our plugins (see their first tutorial for Blue Cat's Dynamics).
The docs you are talking about are indeed very good. But then you might also think about the price of the associated products.

We are trying to do our best to minimize the price of our plugins and offer top quality software for poor people like you :wink:.

Blue Cat Audio wrote: We are trying to do our best to minimize the price of our plugins and offer top quality software for poor people like you :wink:.

Touché

...............clever kitty :lol:

:D

It looks like it's time to go shopping...
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=235586

:)

Just thought I'd say "Kudos " for the new dynamics manual. Also loving the new mid/side options also ; You're one very industrious feline developer for sure !!!! :D

Gotta love your products and how you constantly improve them !!!!!!!!

Here , let me open a nice tin of :love: tuna :love: for you . :lol:

Cheers Cat.

:!:

As you can see we've spent some extra time on the documentation ;).

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”