Analysis Audio Units for Mac Released

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We are happy to announce the release of Audio Units versions of our audio analysis plugins, together with a massive update of the existing PC and Mac VST versions.

Upgrade is free for existing customers and if you do not already own them, download the demo on our website (15% discount offered on the plugins bundle)!

Please use this topic to discuss about this announcement. The complete announcement is available here.
Last edited by Blue Cat Audio on Tue May 05, 2009 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hell Yeah, i've bought the Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst Pack now :D

i really like it but when i turn up the Presicion on two instances to the max, my mac Pro (8x 2.8 GHz/6GB Ram) really get into trouble :?

anyway, good job !

Hi,

Thanks for testing and purchasing our plugins and sending feedback! What do you mean when you say "really get into trouble "? Can you tell us which host application are you using, and the latency setting (or "buffer size")?

Hi,

i'm using logic 8.0.2 with a motu 828mk3, buffer size in logic is set to 128.
i had 1 track with ultrabeat and 1 track with audiorealism bassline and when i set the Presicion on both instances on FreqAnalyst Multi to the max. i get audio glitches.

i know, this is not the "normal way" to use FreqAnalyst Multi :hihi: but on such a machine i just wonder that this will happen.

anyway, i like it :love:

It is indeed strange. I remember seeing it running very fast on a MacBook Pro (Core 2 Duo). Just for our information, did you try to use two FreqAnalyst Pro instances with max precision? Does it have the same issue on your machine?

Blue Cat Audio wrote:It is indeed strange. I remember seeing it running very fast on a MacBook Pro (Core 2 Duo). Just for our information, did you try to use two FreqAnalyst Pro instances with max precision? Does it have the same issue on your machine?
Hi,

i have tried it with FreqAnalyst Pro now and get the same result when i turn the Precision on two instances to the max.
audio began stuttering and i get an error message that there is a mistake to synchronize audio with midi

instruments i have used where ultrabeat and sculpture with the internal sound device (buffer was set to 128 in logic 8.0.2).
when i turn the precision knobs one step back on both instances, it works nicely (same with two instances of FreqAnalyst Multi).

system is 10.5.6

btw. not a bug but when i insert FreqAnalyst Pro and FreqAnalyst in a channel they both shown as "FreqAnaly" in logic, so it's hard to distinguish them.

Ok thanks. We'll digg deeper into it.

About the naming: yes it is indeed a pain with Logic limiting the number of letters available for the name... But I guess your new FreqAnalyst Pro should now just replace the good old freeware version, right?

Blue Cat Audio wrote:Ok thanks. We'll digg deeper into it.
thats nice :D
Blue Cat Audio wrote: About the naming: yes it is indeed a pain with Logic limiting the number of letters available for the name... But I guess your new FreqAnalyst Pro should now just replace the good old freeware version, right?
that's right, but FreqAnalyst Pro and FreqAnalyst Multi share the same name too, they are both named as "FreqAnaly". :wink:

Yes indeed :)

mhhh, perhaps i should beta test your upcomming stuff for you ...
... and get it for free :hihi:

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”