Analysis Plugins Update: 64-bit and RTAS

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We are happy to announce the update of our audio analysis plugins: the new versions include RTAS plugin format support for Pro Tools users as well as 64-bit applications support for both Mac (Audio Unit) and PC (DirectX and VST). We have aslo fixed a couple of issues (mainly on Mac/Snow Leopard). Check the release logs for more details.

Demos are available for download. Check them out!

What's new:
- RTAS plugin format support for Pro Tools (Mac and Windows).
- 64-bit applications support for Windows DX and VST under Windows x64.
- Mac AU 64-bit format support (compatible with 64-bit Logic 9.1 on Snow Leopard)
- Fixed MIDI learn issues.
- Space bar does not trigger plug-in buttons anymore (avoids conflict with transport control in most applications).
- Mac: fixed user interface crashes in some hosts under Snow Leopard.
- Mac: fixed keyboard/mouse focus issues in some hosts.
- Mac: fixed user interface crashes in some hosts, when used with particular display settings.
- Mac-AU: fixed user interface resizing issue when changing skin in some hosts (Logic).
- Mac-AU: fixed settings lost issue when doing offline rendering in some applications.
Last edited by Blue Cat Audio on Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

How do your existing customer / product owners upgrade to the 64 bit versions?

The product download link I was sent is 'broken' and there are only demo versions available for free on the website.

Indeed, we forgot to announce that the upgrade was free for existing customers, as usual! :)

The download link should be still be valid. Just to make sure we'll send it to you again.

Many thanks

The new link worked fine.

Blue Cat Audio wrote: The download link should be still be valid. Just to make sure we'll send it to you again.
Same problem with me too. Download links give a 'page not found' error. Do i need to pm my email address?

Another question.

The 32 bit Win VST download isn't v1.6.

Is v1.6 the 64 bit version only?

Fixed, thanks!

Don't even think i needed this update, but it's just good to keep things up to date.

SteveBurley2000 wrote:Another question.

The 32 bit Win VST download isn't v1.6.

Is v1.6 the 64 bit version only?
The 32-bit version should be 1.6 too. You might need to clear your browser cache (just double checked and the new version is online).

Cheers

32 bit version is now v1.6.

Final question, I promise, in the manual it says that 'You can assign a name to each analysis curve. It will be displayed in the main pane when the
curve is connected to a bus: '

I have copies of Blue Cat Multifreq on individual drum and bass tracks and on the master outputs in Cubase 5 in Windows. I've named the curves that are routed.

Why can I not see the curve names in the analysis display?

Hi,

it's probably a wording issue on our side. It means that you will see the names on the right of the main pane:
It's not possible (yet) to see the names overlayed on top of the curves.

Many thanks for the quick reply.

That would be a great piece of functionality to add in the future.

Thanks again

Yes. it's a highly demanded feature :).

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”