All adjustments from the older versions are gone...

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have a big problem:

I've installed the new Freeware Pack II (and de-installed the old versions) and now I have a problem especially with the Triple EQ's.

I can't load any adjustment made with the older versions and so all adjustments are gone. And I've used the Triple EQ very often in older projects, so I'd have to make all EQ adjustments new from the scratch?? :cry:

Could I re-install the old versions parallel to the new versions, so I can recall the EQ adjustments? Do you have any link for the old versions?

Hi,

Thank you for using our plug-ins. Don't worry, your settings are not lost! As explained in the release notes, the Freeware Pack II does not replace the older version, and both can be used side by side:
Note: this new version can be installed side by side with the previous version for backward compatibility reasons: installing this new version won't break your previous projects.
There were so many changes and new incompatible features that we preferred to release the new version as new plug-ins. So if you have projects that were using the previous versions, you should not uninstall them. If you don't have the installers anymore, you can find them here:

http://www.bluecataudiofiles.com/Vault/ ... rePack1.x/

Hope this helps!

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”