Blue Cat's MB-7 Mixer V2.11 is here - Now Includes Multiband VST Hosting!

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MB-7 Mixer

We are happy to announce Blue Cat's MB-7 Mixer 2.0, a fully redesigned version of our multiband processing plug-in, now including multiband VST hosting capabilities!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjLAF5Y-jOg

In addition to the ability to host up to 4 VST plug-ins per band, the plug-in has now a brand new modular user interface, with lots of new features and enhancements: a spectrogram display, a new presets manager, multiple display sizes, new MIDI and automation mapping capabilities, and much more...

If the plug-in is not part of your audio toolbox yet, please download and try the demo: Blue Cat's MB-7 Mixer 2.0 and the related bundles are available with 20% off until September 30th!

The upgrade is free for users who have purchased the plug-in in the past 2 months, and others will receive an offer by email to upgrade for 19 EUR or $25 only (80% off).

Additional discounts apply to other existing Blue Cat Audio customers, so please check your emails!
Last edited by Blue Cat Audio on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:17 am, edited 8 times in total.

Exciting development ... checking my email shortly!!

Nice !
Will the new preset manager be featured i nother plugins as well ?
Would you have a screenshot of it ?

sinkmusic wrote:Nice !
Will the new preset manager be featured i nother plugins as well ?
Would you have a screenshot of it ?
Yes, it is already in the most recently released plug-ins (including the free ones). Nothing fancy, here, just a simple menu with your presets and a few settings:

There is more about it in the user manual

This is just outstanding.

Solves this problem with a hammer blow:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5460072
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

This is awesome. I'm definitely buying this one.

Having a bit of a display bug in Studio One.

MB-7 GUI is visible but disconnected from Studio One's plug-in window.

Also, the plug-in editor windows only display their GUIs when the blue-cat GUI is the active window. Otherwise they are white.

Wouldn't you be using the 32-bit version of Studio One on Mac? There are still potential issues due to Cocoa/Carbon interactions that Apple has never solved.

Thanks for the heads up btw: we'll look into this in details.

Blue Cat Audio wrote:Wouldn't you be using the 32-bit version of Studio One on Mac? There are still potential issues due to Cocoa/Carbon interactions that Apple has never solved.

I'll try 64, thanks.

audientronic wrote:
Blue Cat Audio wrote:Wouldn't you be using the 32-bit version of Studio One on Mac? There are still potential issues due to Cocoa/Carbon interactions that Apple has never solved.

I'll try 64, thanks.
That worked :D . I guess I have to leave 32 behind now...

32-bit support will probably be removed by Apple in the future, so if you can make the jump, that's much better, indeed :-).

We'll look into this issue with the 32-bit version, though.

So, just to confirm, if the MB-7 is loaded into PT11 (AAX64), you can still load VSTs into it?
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

Yes, it will load 64-bit VSTs.

If you need to load 32-bit VSTs. you can use a third party VST bridge like jBridge I guess.

Blue Cat Audio wrote:Yes, it will load 64-bit VSTs.
Awesome.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

I've actually tested it with jbridge vsts and it works. Been a massive fan of this since beta. I maintain its a game changer and especially on mac an absolute and utter life saver. 10/10 and I'd give it 11 if possible.

Blue, I noticed when I go to load a vst it always goes to the main set path, which is a little annoying, it should have a remember last folder for that session functionality, even as an option.

Otherwise FLAWLESS and I don't use that word lightly. Everyone needs this, everyone.

TheoM wrote: Blue, I noticed when I go to load a vst it always goes to the main set path, which is a little annoying, it should have a remember last folder for that session functionality, even as an option.
Indeed. Looks like a good candidate for 2.1, thanks!

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”