Blue Cat's PatchWork Unleashed!

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
PatchWork

Excited about the program, but seem to running into an Access Violation.

OS X, Intel, 10.6.8, PT8.1.1HD as host. Hasn't happened every time, but it occurs when closing the patcher window, or when removing the patcher plugin (which would also close the window.)

No playback is occurring, think there is only one clip (and it is a flatline) in the session of maybe 8 tracks... In the progress of setting up this "new" machine, finally taking the step from PowerPC to Intel, and have to solidify this system before introducing into sessions...

And I know folks are asking to host PC-VST on a Mac... but how about a path to/fro Jack? Could then access AD/DA and NetJack and get to those plugs on an external host...

If you need more info or console dumps...

Thanks for the heads up! I guess we'll have to resurect an old Mac with PT8 to check this out... Yes, crash dumps would indeed help. Do you mind sending them by email?

About Jack compatibility: why not, but we already have lost of things on our plate! :-)

I just learned about this product yesterday! I think the Forum Update screwed me from your sale though. Any chance you might repeat it because of the forum update killing the notice? :)

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in this plug-in. It has been release a while back now, so there I don't think there will be another introduction sale soon! Sorry!

Any sale could push me over the edge on this one. I just wished I knew about it then.

Can I ask if there is suppose to be a stand-alone along with the vst? I'm currently demoing it under savihost. And one of PatchWork's features I find so useful is that it gives me the ability to add separate midi channel control over stand-alones that are strictly omni. If it is stand-alone also, then I can completely bi-pass the need for savihost too.

There is currently no standalone version (yet).

Blue Cat Audio wrote:There is currently no standalone version (yet).
It does works under savihost. Do hope a future version will have its own though.
Thanks for confirming this.

Hope so too! :-)

Feature Requests:

1. Multiple Outputs

2. The ability to give proper names to mapped parameters. Editing the automation of something called "Control 1, control 2..." and having to go back and check what it actually is you are editing is a drag.

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”