PATCHWORK. Users, please VOTE!

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dear users of this cool plugin, please vote for my message!!!

Dear Blue Cat Audio!
Thank you very much for your amazing plugins! it,s really cool!

We kindly ask you to make some necessary features in PatchWork!
Please!

1) VST3 support

2) Multi-output plugin support such as Kontakt, Spectrasonics, Toontrack and others (for vst2 and vst3 also!)

3) Multi-MIDI inputs for instruments such as Kontakt, Spectrasonics, Toontrack and others

*and please for both Mac and PC!
*and full recall for these new features

Users, please VOTE!!!

Dear Blue Cat, please!

1. Pan control for each parallel chain.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

A small browser(nothing special) that supports drag n drop of efx and synths ( fav plugins)
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

Thanks for the suggestions! Most of these are already in the wish list... We have lots of things on our plate! :-)

Recording to audio

aMUSEd wrote:Recording to audio
We are thinking about this as well, but it would probably be a separate plug-in that you would add in the chain.

Blue Cat Audio wrote:
We are thinking about this as well, but it would probably be a separate plug-in that you would add in the chain.
It would be very useful - it's amazing how many hosts can't actually directly record the output of a plugin to audio - big names like Sonar for example, as well as Tracktion, Orion, maybe others. On Mac it's most needed, on Windows there are plugins that do it (Image Line Edison being the best) but on Mac there are none.

Blue Cat Audio wrote:
When you do make this can you make sure it is possible to drag the recorded audio into the host please?

The ability to drag and drop to reorder the effects. :pray:

+1 on the drag and drop favorite browser.
Also...
A stand-alone utilizing multicore support.

No vst3 support? I could find no mention anywhere of vst3 support being excluded before I bought this software. Omitting vst3 makes it virtually unusable for me. Is vst3 support forthcoming? :(

Hi,

VST3 support might indeed be added one day, but there is currently no target date. Since most VSTs exist as VST2, it is usually not a problem.

By the way, as advised on our website, it is strongly recommended to try the demo version before you buy, especially with this plug-in, given the large number of VST plug-ins available on the market and potential compatibility issues.

I want to ask, what system has completely killed VST2 support?

Also, I can report that AAS told me they're looking into why their String Studio VS-1 comes up as in error in handling exception (although you can load up the VS-1 library in their free player).

Since I know they have plans on updating this VI next in their line, I believe they're taking this VST into consideration.

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”