Can't load VST in MB7

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Every time I try to load anyone of my VST's(64 or 32bit), It tells me that the VST cannot load because it is not compatible. What can I do? I really want to use this awesome plugin.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi,

If you are running a 64-bit application, you can load 64-bit plug-ins, and if you are in a 32-bit application, you can only load 32-bit plug-ins. Can you maybe give us more details about the application you are using and the exact path of the plug-in you are trying load?

I'm using Reaper 64bit. I'm trying to use the stock plug ins located in c:programfiles/reaperx64/plugins/fx. The only Vst's I'm able to open are the ones located in the same folder as the MB-7(C: programfiles/vstplugins). Am I going to have to reinstall my plugins into the same folder as the MB-7?

Bubbles81 wrote:I'm using Reaper 64bit. I'm trying to use the stock plug ins located in c:programfiles/reaperx64/plugins/fx.
But they're not VST plugins. They're tied to use in Reaper only; they wont load in anything else.

If you want to use the same basic plugins as those in MB7, download the separate 'proper' VST versions

http://www.reaper.fm/reaplugs/

However, be aware that these sort of languish when it comes to updates; the last version is over a year old.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Ok, I'll try that. Thanks

Thank you whyterabbyt, that's indeed what we suspected :-).

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”