8 Plug-Ins Updated

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We are happy announce new versions of 8 of our plug-ins: Blue Cat's Dynamics, FreqAnalyst Pro, MB-5 Dynamix, Remote Control, StereoScope Pro, and the Parametr'EQ series have all been updated to fix a few compatibility issues and improve the experience on newer systems:
- Fixed 64-bit VST MIDI Events not sent for the first output parameter in the list.
- Windows VST installer now detects the VST plug-ins path and remembers previous install location for updates.
- Fixed Audio Unit validation issue on OSX Mavericks/Logic Pro X.
- Fixed VST plug-in window frame not showing in Cubase 7.5 (32-bit) on Mac.
- Fixed VST version that could not be loaded in Audio HiJack Pro (Mac).

The update is free for existing customers, and the new version can be found at the same place as the initial download that was sent by email.

Enjoy!

I downloaded the "demo" versions of Frequency Analyst Pro and Stereoscope Pro latest updates but how do I get the plugins to recognize my licenses? When I open the plugins I get a dialog box saying "Demo Version". What do I need to do to get these plugins to be recognized as fully licensed? Thanks.

I downloaded the "demo" versions of Frequency Analyst Pro and Stereoscope Pro latest updates but how do I get the plugins to recognize my licenses? (I have licenses for the Analysis Pack). When I open the plugins I get a dialog box saying "Demo Version". What do I need to do to get these plugins to be recognized as fully licensed? Thanks.

Thank you for contacting us. Demo versions can indeed not be registered. As stated in the email you received for registration, future updates of the software can be downloaded from the same links as the original FULL VERSION download (the links you received by email).

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”