DP Meter Pro (vertical skin?)

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I plan on purchasing DP Meter Pro later tonight after I check the demo at home for any possible issues on my system.

I chose DP Meter Pro over Brainworx bx_Meter, but I would like the ability to display meters vertically. I have done some skinning with Blue Cat plug-ins before (changing gain ranges and text readouts on the Gain Suite) but I'm afraid skinning for vertical meters is probably out of my comfort zone.

Is a vertical skin in the works? I'd love to have one. Thanks in advance!
Desktop: Win 7 Pro SP1 | i7 960 (4 cores 3.2 GHz) | 16 GB RAM | GTX470 | SSD boot plus 3x HDDs
Laptop: Win 8.1 | i7 4710HQ (4 cores 2.5 GHz)| 16 GB RAM | GTX850m | SSD boot plus one HDD

Thank you for your interest in our plug-in. There is currently no vertical skin for it. We have had several requests for it and just need to find time to build one. It is a bit tricky because with vertical meters, all controls do not fit nicely in the layout.

Okay. In the meantime, can you help me with setting a custom 30 dB range for the Crest meter? It stays at 60 dB even if I select a 30 dB meter range from the plug-ins controls. I can't seem to find the variable in the default.XML skin or any of the .inc files, and there is no model.model file in the AAXplugin.

Also, one more thing If you don't mind. I am currently using the "Clip 1" automation output to timestamp overs. I would like to offset the triggered events by -0.1 dBFS. I can't seem to find a way to do that (so -0.1 dBFS gets reported to automation as a peak, instead of 0 dBFS)
Desktop: Win 7 Pro SP1 | i7 960 (4 cores 3.2 GHz) | 16 GB RAM | GTX470 | SSD boot plus 3x HDDs
Laptop: Win 8.1 | i7 4710HQ (4 cores 2.5 GHz)| 16 GB RAM | GTX850m | SSD boot plus one HDD

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”