PatchWork MFX or AU - Yosemite? Various Logic X Problems

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I seem to get no MIDI output from Patchwork MFX in Logic X / Yosemite - is this OS supported yet? Also, if I use the AU instead, I find that step sequencers like Thesys or BlueArp sometimes hang a note or stutter. Any info or advice appreciated - thank you!

Hi,

Yosemite should be supported. There have been a couple of bug introduced in Logic Pro 10.1 though, but I am not sure this is related at all. Also, which version of the PatchWork plug-in are you using?

I used the latest version, but I think it's a Logic X problem because the same thing happens with Image Line Minihost Modular. Thank you for your response.

Protocol_b wrote:I seem to get no MIDI output from Patchwork MFX in Logic X / Yosemite - is this OS supported yet? Also, if I use the AU instead, I find that step sequencers like Thesys or BlueArp sometimes hang a note or stutter. Any info or advice appreciated - thank you!
Are you using it in a track stack ? In previous versions of Logic 10 I found using Patchwork in a Track stack was problematic, Ok on single tracks .
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

Sorry, I didn't get an alert there was a reply here! I use it in a single track. I can now get MIDI out from the MFX version, but same problem as the AU: hanging notes or stutters.

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”