Please consider my PatchWork feature requests

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,
I'm a new PatchWork owner/user, please forgive me if these features exist or have already been requested...

1. After creating a user preset allow save in addition to save as. Currently if I want so save updates to a user preset I have to choose save as, navigate to the preset folder and overwrite the preset. A simple one click save would be nice.

2. Allow drag and drop type rearranging of plugins within a column. For example, say I have three plugins stacked in a column and I want to insert a new plugin at the top of the column in the first slot, I'd like to add a new row at the bottom and be able to drag and drop each plugin down a row so I can insert a new plugin in the now empty first slot. Another example would be dragging plugins up or down in a column to rearrange the plugin order.

Thank you

Thank you for the suggestions. (1) would indeed be useful. Drag and drop and insertion/shifting has been under discussion for a while, and it may happen in a future "big" update when we are satisfied with our ideas :-).

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”