Blue Cat's Dynamics 4.0 is here!

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Blue Cat's Dynamics 4.0 is now available! Our ultra flexible all-in-one dynamics processor has been completely redesigned for this new version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGNOJLgwz0Q
The algorithms have been entirely re-written, and the plug-in has now a brand new, fully customizable user interface, plus lots of new features and enhancements: external side chain support, premium visual feedback with large envelopes view and gain reduction histograms, new parameters to control the depth of the processor as well as the shape of the envelope, a new presets manager, new MIDI and automation mapping capabilities, and much more...

If the plug-in is not part of your collection yet, please download and try the demo: you can purchase Blue Cat's Dynamics 4.0 at $99 or 99 EUR (instead of 149) until July 15th!

The upgrade is free for users who have purchased the Dynamics plug-in in the past 3 months, and others will receive an offer by email to upgrade for a small fee.

Additional discounts apply to other existing Blue Cat Audio customers, so please check your emails!

Satyatunes has released an alternate skin for the plug-in, check it out!

Iam very unimpressed that after years of asking you for an external sidechain which is standard fare on almost every compressor - and noting that was the big turn off before purchase but i supported you anyway, that you add it in as a paid only update.

You could have added that one feature at least for current customers in a point revision update.

Hi Theo,

It took indeed some time because it required quite a bit of work to integrate the side chain and all the new features. That's also why this was a paid upgrade, as Dynamics V4 is almost a brand new plug-in. Back-porting only the side chain to an older version was unfortunately not possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

alright then, how do i get the upgrade discount? I never received anything but i presume i don't have to pay full price as a V3 user? Also I guess i should wait till BF or Xmas for upgrade discounts too.

If you never received the upgrade email, I guess that we may not have your current email address. Do you mind contacting support [at] bluecataudio [dot] com so that we can resend it to you?

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”