"Blue Cat's Gain" Plugin Problem :: Help is Requested :: Not Linking Multiple Instances in FL Studio

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi All,

Recently I downloaded freeware plugins bundle from Blue Cat. I am trying to use them in actual mixing projects.

Thanks to Blue Cat for providing these plugins for free.

Sorry for my bad english and for repeating this queatio, if it is already asked. I tried to search with "FL Studio" in this forum but I could not get answer in initial some results. So, I am asking it here.

Here it is...

I am facing a problem with "Blue Cat's Gain" plugins (Mono, Stereo, Dual).

The main useful feature of this plugin to link multiple instances is not working in my case. :(

I tried to find solution in manual and YouTube videos. But, following the same methods also did not give positive results.

I am using FL Studio 11 on Win7.

Can anybody please help me, what special linking setup is required for FL Studio mixer channels...?

Thanks for the help. :hail: :hug:

P.S.: I could make these plugin work as expected in reaper... without any problem.

Are you maybe using a 32/64-bit bridge or an option to run the plug-ins in a separate process?

Also, only instances of the same plug-in can communicate with each other: the stereo version cannot be linked with the mono version for example.

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”