Is Space Boy what I need to fix this problem?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello there,

I recently was looking into the Space Boy plugin, I own Cubase 5 and am learning to master my mixes, I just bought Voxengo GlissEQ and it has helped immensely, being able to see the frequency waveforms is great however I still have trouble eqing the following which are all dead center :

Kick, Bass, Sub

Will this product help me out? I read the manual and understand that you put two of these bad boys on conflicting elements and it automatically fixes it, but can I export those two tracks as one so I can later reuse this plugin as another instance??

How would I fix a threeway clash like the elements above?

Lastly, what does it do? does it dip the eq automatically? kind of like a sidechain compressor? (but with EQ)

thank you for any help! I am excited to try your product!

:love:

luke4421 wrote:Will this product help me out? I read the manual and understand that you put two of these bad boys on conflicting elements and it automatically fixes it, but can I export those two tracks as one so I can later reuse this plugin as another instance??
You can use two (I think) differently-paired instances of SpaceBoy at once (ie two sending, two receiving), so if you only need that you wouldnt need to bounce if you wanted to use a second instance.

More than that, bouncing/exporting would probably work, or, since you already have GlissEQ, you could exporting the EQ profile from SpaceBoy, and replace your instances of SpaceBoy with GlissEQ using those profiles....
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Thanks Mr.Rabbit

so this "eq profile" that is imported into GlissEQ, is It a single curve? or is it a dynamic curve that goes the length of the track that is only applied when needed?

I really appreciate the assistance, I am having trouble wrapping my head around this awesome piece of technology

as soon as payday hits its mine :hihi:

luke4421 wrote:Thanks Mr.Rabbit

so this "eq profile" that is imported into GlissEQ, is It a single curve? or is it a dynamic curve that goes the length of the track that is only applied when needed?

I'd say its undoubtedly a static curve. Anything more would effectively have to be some sort of automation data for GlissEQ, which doesnt sound likely to me.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Return to “Elevayta”