Klean Boy Demo +Adobe Premiere Pro 4.2.1 (CS4)

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

While evaluating the Klean Boy demo I've found the noise removal to be absolutely amazing. Nothing else at it's price comes close to the features and removal quality.

Unfortunately I am encountering some rather fatal issues when attempting to use it on Windows 7 with Adobe Premiere Pro 4.2.1 (part of the CS4 suite).

It shows up in my list of audio effects plugins. Good.

I can add it to audio clips in my timeline and tweak the parameters and all works as expected. Good. Fantastic even.

If I try to load a preset I get the following error:
"E5 - Not a valid Elevayta Klean Boy bank."
Bad.

If I try to close Adobe Premiere after I've applied a Klean Boy effect to an audio track Premiere Crashes and locks up.
Bad.

If I load a Premiere Pro project that was saved with instances of the Klean Boy plug-in assigned to clips in the timeline I get:
"E5 - Not a valid Elevayta Klean Boy bank."
and none of the Klean Boy instances seem to remember their previous settings.
Bad.

When I am in manual mode after I have used the "sample noise" button. If I click the "Tone NR" button then try checking one of the boxes the first box I try to check always gives me the following error:
"List index out of bounds (-1)
Bad.

DEP is set in the manner specified in the FAQ and I saw nothing else in the forums or on the website that seemed to be relevant regarding these issues.

I did see that the latest release version is newer than the trial I have.

Perhaps these issues are already known and fixed? I'd like to buy the plug-in since the price is right and from the few clips I've tried it on it sounds like it would single handedly save the audio for what I'd assumed was an unsavable video shoot.

Hi, can you post the version number of the demo you tried?

Space Boy wrote:Hi, can you post the version number of the demo you tried?
V4.94D

Return to “Elevayta”