Space Boy - Current release is V5.04.

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by Space Boy on Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

I bought version 2.4
but i no longer have access to my old e-mail account
i did manage to change my information at the share-it site
i submitted my new e-mail address
can i therefore have the latest version of Spaceboy?
love is like fire

iloveasio wrote:I bought version 2.4
but i no longer have access to my old e-mail account
i did manage to change my information at the share-it site
i submitted my new e-mail address
can i therefore have the latest version of Spaceboy?
Can you identify yourself to me by sending me an email?

Paul

Does this version allow us to save the Tx Rx Freeze status (EQ curve) with the host?
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

electro wrote:Does this version allow us to save the Tx Rx Freeze status (EQ curve) with the host?
Not yet

hi, I have been using space boy for I am sure well over a year, but today it give me problems for the first time.
99% of the time I use it when I am doing ads...
I put one on the Voice Over Bus as transmit and auto blank. and one as receive on the music bus..... has worked everytime.
except today for some reason.. it is affecting the voice over track... the voice over track sounds like it going through a chorus and I am 100% it is using a SEND space boy.....any ideas? I always thought it is only the receive track it is suppose to alter?
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:hi, I have been using space boy for I am sure well over a year, but today it give me problems for the first time.
Probably closer to two years. :)

This cannot be related to Space Boy (assuming you have been using the same version for some time now).

Space Boy only affects the receive track - and is not prone to changing its behaviour after more than 1 year of use.

You must have changed something else in Audio setup without realizing.

nope... and when I bypass space boy in the TX track the problem goes away..

It has been that long? :-)
it is my secret weapon for voice overs......

What version of Space Boy are you using?
How long have you used this version?
When did you first notice this problem?
What host?

since it came out.....
only in this project done yesterday, haven't used it in any other projects since..
Nuendo 3.2.1

rsp

what sampling rate?

like always 44.1 Khz 24 bit
sound sculptist

I assume that you tried starting with a new project, loaded in your voice track and your music track. Put a Space Boy instance as the first (insert) plug-in on each track. The Tx instance being the voice track and the Rx instance being the music track?

Did you try it with different audio material i.e. one you have previously done without problems?

If it worked before, it should work now. I cannot think of any reason for Space Boy to create a chorus effect (unless you are using it as a send effect).

I have seen, that the plug-in was updated to version 5.04.

Tell to me how I can download update.

I wrote you the letter of day back, but the answer have not received.

I bought it some years ago , and of course would like to update it. is it possible with the demo installer ?

Return to “Elevayta”