ManyBass gets Disk Streaming! Video and Details.

Official support for: manytone.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I'm considering buying your product tomorrow as it sounds awesome at least from the demo's I've listened to.

Question, when I download the app will it come complete with this new disk streaming or will I have to e-mail support to request this?

Thanks,

Ash

P.s. I'd like to hear some more demo's if anyone has any to post please.

P.p.s. Please can I get hold of a pdf manual beforehand to check features, etc...

dantebrown064@yahoo.co.uk

:)

Uh, did this ever get released, the disc streaming update?

//fnx
Every Potemkin village needs its idiot savant

andywright67 wrote:Hi,

I'm considering buying your product tomorrow as it sounds awesome at least from the demo's I've listened to.

Question, when I download the app will it come complete with this new disk streaming or will I have to e-mail support to request this?

Thanks,

Ash

P.s. I'd like to hear some more demo's if anyone has any to post please.

P.p.s. Please can I get hold of a pdf manual beforehand to check features, etc...

dantebrown064@yahoo.co.uk

Hi andywright67

The official version you get at this point is the original version... but the new version with disk streaming will officially launch this week as will ManyBass.com

Also a demo version will be available this next week which will include the manual. (Demo is the new version with Disk Streaming) :-)

Actually I could let you at the demo version early if you want. PC or Mac?
I was just about to post a few things about this in our forum. So you'll see another thread about this soon here.

We also just put all our VSTi on sale!

Paul

I'd love to get hold of the demo early. Mac please.

P.s. It is UB and will run on my Intel Mac Pro? ---- just read on the site... yes! ;)

Also, I asked this in another thread... will it run ok wrapped to RTAS for use in Protools 7.4cs2?

Thanks for the v.quick replies.

Email: dantebrown064@yahoo.co.uk

andywright67 wrote:I'd love to get hold of the demo early. Mac please.

P.s. It is UB and will run on my Intel Mac Pro?

Also, I asked this in another thread... will it run ok wrapped to RTAS for use in Protools 7.4cs2?

Thanks for the v.quick replies.

Email: dantebrown064@yahoo.co.uk
Hi
I'll send you a link soon, just remember it is not officially released yet.
The PC Demo has been fully tested but the Mac demo is just undergoing testing now.

I answered your question about Pro Tools in the other thread ;-) but basically, yes all reports are that ManyBass wraps fine in Pro Tools.
Paul

is the opening for today ?

Tellfit wrote:is the opening for today ?
Yeah, Today's my Birthday AND I'm on my Honeymoon. :hihi:

I have already experienced this disk streaming technology and I can tell you this...It's freaking fast! Pretty much instant loading.

Riley :shock:
Asus CM6870 3AB, i7 3770 Ivy, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 7TB Internal, Windows 8 64bit Pro,RME Firface UC, Reaper. Ableton Live 9, Sonar X2, Maschine.

Happy B'day and congrats on the marriage :)

best wish for yo riley4reason
God bless your family

Thank you all! I appreciate it. and congrats to Pual for the soon to be released new streaming technology. :hihi: Riley
Asus CM6870 3AB, i7 3770 Ivy, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 7TB Internal, Windows 8 64bit Pro,RME Firface UC, Reaper. Ableton Live 9, Sonar X2, Maschine.

riley4reason wrote:
Yeah, Today's my Birthday AND I'm on my Honeymoon. :hihi:

I have already experienced this disk streaming technology and I can tell you this...It's freaking fast! Pretty much instant loading.

Riley :shock:
Wow Riley... you serious?

Congrats to you!

It's all live and released now....

www.manybass.com

On your B'day and HoneyMoon ....ahhhhh what could be better for the old memory book? Photos please ;-)
Yes yes ....we made it by today ;-)
I just approved your account too ;-)

I'll mail all ManyBass owners in the next day or so of the news.

Enjoy!
Paul

I am not able to find this...has this not been released yet?

Hi Pete
Register at ManyBass.com and the update is on your account page. (Top Right)

Cheers
Paul

Return to “Manytone Music”