Manybass for MAC

Official support for: manytone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What exactly are the system requirements for Manybass on a MAC? I assume it will work with AU?
Any confirmations on DAW and associated known issues?

Using DP 4.61 / MAC OSX v 10.3.9 & 10.4.6.

Thanks

Hi Tonio
Mac VST or AU.

No known issues whatsoever. :-)

Every Mac purchaser so far seems to be a Happy customer.
We also have a new version that adds Disk Streaming and so far in the last few months, No bug reports at all, nor any customer with problems. In fact, quite the opposite. ;-)

Thanks
Paul

Hi Paul !!
Do you have any definative tests on actual CPU usage or OSX version?
I do have a older MAC G4 dual 800 Mhz w/ 1.25 G RAM.

I've read about possibly needing a wrapper, but I suppouse that's for VST.

Not to put you on pressure or anything , but I'm considering Trilogy,Manybass & Broomstick bass-not any particular order
:D

Manybass seems like a rather new release, however concrete information of requirements should be considered (IMO).At least for me.
What I hear from the demo tracks sound great.Is there a demo in the works?

Happy New Years !!

Hi
I am on a PC myself and the CPU usage is extremely low.
I know Mac users have commented the same but I do not have any actual figures.

Even with all FX on the CPU usage is low. Perhaps if any Mac user is reading this they can comment.

A Demo version is almost ready, so yes we will have one very soon if all goes as planned. This will give potential customers a chance to try it first.
Thanks again
Paul

manytone wrote: Even with all FX on the CPU usage is low. Perhaps if any Mac user is reading this they can comment.
Paul
I am on a macbook C2D 2g, and CPU is almost non-existent.

good news on the demo version, now everyone can hear and feel how playable this bass is.

tonio... this is a very stable plug, I have had no issues whatsoever... go for it!

Demo is almost ready .. cool.

misterg.. thanks for the info.. well a 2G CPU quite the difference from a 800 no?? Are you running Logic ?

Since its a Wusik build, can you import other formats?

Its hard for me to plunge into something based on good sounds without any unvague information.

T

tonio wrote:Demo is almost ready .. cool.

misterg.. thanks for the info.. well a 2G CPU quite the difference from a 800 no?? Are you running Logic ?

Since its a Wusik build, can you import other formats?

Its hard for me to plunge into something based on good sounds without any unvague information.

T
It is not a wusik build. Although it loads wusiksnd files it was made with another coder other than William at Wusik, and has very very different code structure.

CPU usage ...well it's non existent on most machines but I am sure you will find it very low even on an older system.

The demo version is nearly here so that will allow you to try yourself, therefore no vague information. ;-)
Paul

Does the Mac VST work ok wrapped to RTAS for use in Protools? I have version 7.4cs2 and it's my main DAW, one I'll be using ManyTone ManyBass in.

Thanks

:)

Hi again andywright67

We do have nothing but successful reports so far of wrapping ManyBass for Pro Tools from our users. So all should be fine for you.

Paul

Great! :) And good work on the fast replies at this l8 hour (23:48pm) hehe.

andywright67 wrote:Great! :) And good work on the fast replies at this l8 hour (23:48pm) hehe.
It's only 5pm here in west Canada ;-) NHL All Star Hockey Game is on ;-)

Paul

Lol, enjoy the game m8 :D

Return to “Manytone Music”