ManyTone - May Long Weekend

Official support for: manytone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Guys
Just wanted to post that it is a Long weekend here in Canada with Monday the 19th of May being the holiday. (Victoria Day - well known here as "The May Long weekend" when finally, Spring hits the North and we can once again step outside) ;-)

We usually work, and fulfill orders and support requests on weekends here, but this weekend we are not. I'm going to go outside.... wish me luck ;-)

We'll be shutting her down early Friday until Tuesday.
Due to that, all Orders and support emails will be processed on Monday evening or Tuesday.

Just a heads up for those that check our Company Forum and are wondering why their mail or order has not been answered.

Paul
(who predicts some boatin' and fishin' and guitar playin' and singin' and smokies on a fire, in the next days.)
Last edited by manytone on Tue May 20, 2008 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

We are back in full swing here and I should have replied to all mails etc by now.

Had a GREAT weekend at the lake and we had some amazing campfire jams!

Boris our friend who did the Sitar sampleset with us, was also out and this time he brought his clarinet and a recorder and some bongos. You should have heard Eleanor Rigby with a couple guitars and the clarinet and vocals... It was awesome. (My brother plays this wild acoustic version.)

I keep saying I am going to record our Jams but I never do ....ahh well, next time.
It probably would not have been so good if we all knew it was getting recorded ;-)

Back to work.
Paul

Glad you had a nice time m8. Off fishing tomorrow and thursday too, camping in the wild.

:)
Ashley Smith
CEO - MIX IT IN THE BOX
www.mixititb.com | www.seattleunderground.co.uk
Sound Engineer/Producer/Musician/Audio and Media Content Creator

manytone wrote:
I keep saying I am going to record our Jams but I never do ....ahh well, next time.
It probably would not have been so good if we all knew it was getting recorded ;-)

Paul
I think I remember reading you have one of the handheld Zoom recorders ... set it up and don't tell anyone :wink:

andywright67 wrote:Glad you had a nice time m8. Off fishing tomorrow and thursday too, camping in the wild.

:)
Cool, we did some fishing too this weekend but we all got skunked.
Usually fishing at the lake is pretty good but this weekend, no such luck.
Still, a good beer or 3 was had while fishing.

misterg wrote:
manytone wrote:

Paul
I think I remember reading you have one of the handheld Zoom recorders ... set it up and don't tell anyone :wink:
Ya, I did bring it but unfortunately the sweetest recording position would have been right in the center of the fire in front of us. :D

I'll find an alternative sweet spot next time ;-)

Paul

Return to “Manytone Music”