Upcoming ManyTone Fretless Bass (Now Released)

Official support for: manytone.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hey paul one last question where would i put the manybass presets i know where the help: wusik snd files just not where the presets for manybass go :help:

Hi cain
The email you received with the product delivery should have explained this?

It says this:
The presets for ManyBass can go wherever you like to keep your Preset
FXP and FXB files. You then load the presets through your host. Note
that there is an FXB file that has all the presets in one bank.
End Quote

So just navigate to the FXB file and load the file through your host (All hosts have this Load FXP/FXB Preset menu, usually located on the top header bar of ManyBass when loaded in your host). They can sit anywhere you are comfortable with your FXB files. Some guys have a certain place they keep all their FXP/FXB files, or you can put it beside the default FXB file for ManyBass which on PC is usually at:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AraldFX\ManyBass\Presets

Your choice ...wherever you feel it belongs best on your system, then navigate and load through your host.

Paul

thanks paul thats what i get for not reading everything :oops:

Awesome - just purchased!

Regards
Caleb
Happiness is the hidden behind the obvious.

i purchased right away too. Nice to support a good bunch of guys. New samples sound great. Thanks.
too much is never enough. - gmontano on esoundz.com

Caleb wrote:Awesome - just purchased!

Regards
Caleb
Thanks Caleb, I hope you had some time to try it out.
gmon72 wrote:i purchased right away too. Nice to support a good bunch of guys. New samples sound great. Thanks.
Actually, with all the help you have offered me lately, via PM and helping other customers, I was going to send you a full version as I told you via PM.
Yet you already purchased so an extra big thanks goes out to you for your support! I surely owe you one now!

And to recap in this thread what I posted elsewhere:
We just sent an email to all ManyTone customers with a special offer for the new Fretless Library. If you did not receive this (we had 80 emails bounce back), then please drop us an email with your old and new email addresses so we can update our Database.

Thanks again to all who have given input.
Paul

Hi there, Although I am able to use the 4 instances of the Fretless bass I am having problems loading the fxp/fxb presets into LogicPro8. I have tried putting the files into the same folder as the default fxb but the presets don't show up anywhere in logic. I also tried to load a preset using Logics 'load sound' but Logic doesn't recognise the fxp's. It's a shame cause I really like GUI of Many Bass over that of Kontakt. Is there anybody out there who could help? Thanks Kelvyn :help:

MacG5Quadra-LogicPro8-Motu828Mk3-YamahaKX88.MidiSport2X2

Hi kelvyn

I just received from a Logic user all the presets in Logic .aupreset format.

I'll send them over to you now. Please let me know if they work out for you.
Thanks to rpsolo for converting these from FXB for us.

Anybody know if it is possible for Logic to use fxp/fxb?
Either way these .aupreset should work for Logic users.

Paul

Wow! Paul... you are such a great software company! What a service.
Thank you and a big up to rpsolo for the au.presets.
Regards Kelvyn :D

Hi, I got my fretless bass few hours ago. Love this sound very much! But I need some help.Can someone tell me how can I get hummer-on and pull-off articulations with this bass?
Thanks.

For hammer-ons and pull-offs what you could do is use a sudden pitch bend and then mix in a little mute note for a tiny click sound.

Gregjazz wrote:For hammer-ons and pull-offs what you could do is use a sudden pitch bend and then mix in a little mute note for a tiny click sound.
i am hovering towards buying, but it sounds like there's an elegant solution for the noise; the site details
Soundset 1: Sustained tones (keyswitch: C0)
Db-2 - E-2:Pull-off noise
F-2 - G#-2: Hammer-on noise
It seems their attention to detail is to be commended..

Return to “Manytone Music”