ManyTone News October - Birthday sale, George Duke and more

Official support for: manytone.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Are you kidding me? George Duke is a legend and someone who I respect highly. Congrats on that!
I didn't get the Manytone email for some reason, perhaps it got buried in all the crap I get. Checking out the other thread now as there are still a few things I want from you guys.

Awesome, awesome, awesome on having the testimonial from Duke. Anyone who can play in a band with Zappa is a god in my book (except for maybe Steve Vai--he's just kind of a wanker).

Good for you guys.

Thanks Guys
George has done so much it is amazing. If you have a read at his site, it is hard to believe that one guy can actually do that much in the time he has. Not only recording and playing with top artists but also producing a ton of material. I actually heard that ManyBass may be used on his tour with Stanley Clarke this year. That would be cool.... George Duke playing ManyBass alongside one of the worlds top Bassists ;-)

Also a mention that the sale ends on Friday.
Cheers
Paul

We have decided to extend the sale prices until November 10th 2008.

We also have a few prizes for those that help spread the word the most. See my post about half way down the page in this thread for details:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 5&start=15

So, a week left to take advantage of us ;-)

Paul

great testimonial, i cant tell how many times i've listened to George's records, i remember i almost get the vinyls to consumption.

Congratulations Paul.

Luca
Dream Audio Tools - Sample libraries http://www.dreamaudiotools.com
Archisounds - Music Website http://www.archisounds.net

manytone wrote: We are also working on updating the ManyStation engine to the current Wusik version 5 engine.
This adds disk streaming and SFZ support to the ManyStation VSTi. More details will be available about this soon.

hi paul,

any more info on this? i'm interested.

JamminFool wrote:
manytone wrote: We are also working on updating the ManyStation engine to the current Wusik version 5 engine.
This adds disk streaming and SFZ support to the ManyStation VSTi. More details will be available about this soon.

hi paul,

+1

better late than never :hihi:

by the way, how come you guys don't have a demonstration version? i want to get manystation too, but it would be nice to test some of the sounds. pianotec did a nice demo by removing some keys from the keyboard.

lg

loggan2 wrote:
JamminFool wrote:

hi paul,

+1

better late than never :hihi:

by the way, how come you guys don't have a demonstration version? i want to get manystation too, but it would be nice to test some of the sounds. pianotec did a nice demo by removing some keys from the keyboard.

lg
Hi Guys
As mentioned it is in the works but no date set yet for official release.

We'll try to do a Demo version also this time, but it's tough to demo 1.5 gig of content. So we would have to limit the content but that really does not show off the product so well.

Just know ...we are working on it as well as releasing an update to ManyGuitar and ManyBass Mac.

Right now the sale has kept us busy as it is still on until Monday.

Paul

ok. thanks. looking forward to this...

JamminFool wrote:

hi paul,

bump.

any news?

thanks.

JamminFool wrote:
JamminFool wrote:

hi paul,

bump.

any news?

thanks.
Although the version 5 engine is not officially released for ManyStation yet, if one was to purchase the current version of ManyStation and request the version 5 engine, we would send you the latest version we have. There's still a few details to iron out before we officially release it.
Paul

Return to “Manytone Music”